Monday, February 05, 2007

Another picture website

Hi! So I am now a knitting machine. And very few of you probably care. So rather than tell you about each of my knitting projects, I made another picture website for them. Due to my lack of creativity (...a childhood full of goldfish named goldie and fishie...), the site is triciaknits.shutterfly.com, and I added a sidebar link to it as well. I can't promise that you won't hear about my knitting at all, but I'll try to avoid it. Check it out if you care, I certainly won't be offended if you don't. Because seriously. Knitting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always knew that you had artistic talent!!!! I can't wait for you to make something for me!!!

Abby said...

woman. i am so proud! how many stitches long was your calorimetry? and was it not so impossibly easy once you started? i love it! yaaaay!