Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pictures!

Hi! Quick catch up: had fun diving, it poured all day. Phi Phi islands were fun too, it was pretty choppy, but fun. I had a great birthday, had cake and champagne sent twice (from Mom on my birthday, and from Jon on the day we celebrated my birthday.) The day itself was nice and quiet, we had a lovely Italian dinner at one of the other hotels. To celebrate my birthday, Jon and I stayed at this amazing villa at the Banyan Tree. We had our own pool! I was completely floored when we walked in-- I kind of suspected that we were going to the Banyan Tree, but was not prepared for how incredible it was!

Now we're back in Sydney and leaving for LA tomorrow. Not surprisingly, I am feeling a lot of mixed emotions. I am so ready to settle down, but obviously we had a great time. I'm sure I'll give more details later, but I figured I would share a few pictures! We took 1,581 pictures between the two of us, and I haven't even begun to look through them all. So I figured I would post one from each country, and then add more once I've seen them all.


China:

Great Wall



Vietnam:

Halong Bay



Cambodia:

Angkor Thom



Thailand:

Phuket

So like I said, they're not the best, but reasonably representative of what we've been up to. See you all very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the whole set! I love you, Mom

Kathleen said...

Tubby! Can't wait to hear all about it and see more pictures - i've loved following ye olde blog. And happy birthday belatedly! Sorry i didn't send mroe timely greetings, I'm just now emerging from my end-of-semester cave. Nub noo! Travel safe

Abby said...

where ARRRRRE you! I will come to Hotlanta to see you if you're going there!