Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sydney photos

Hi all!
Not much to report, except that Jon and I, as part of our on-going one-year anniversary celebration, just went to get massages at a spa in one of the hotels down the road. It was really nice, even though the massage was called the "Su Su Wave Melody" (which Jon pointed out sounds more like a karaoke bar than a massage). I guess it's supposed to be an Aboriginal thing. It was also a little pricey, but they gave us a local discount when they saw our address! So we will definitely be going back. Anyway, Maisie sent the Sydney pictures... here they are.

Here's me and Maisie at a bar on our first night in Sydney...


This is what Jon and I would look like if we were penguins!



And some giraffes...


Maisie, Loren (who I think is a friend of Jenny's/Maisie's friend Avery), Ben (who Ryan has been hanging out with), me, Ryan, and Jon at Three Wise Monkeys on our last night in Sydney.


The zoo has a really cool view of the city. Also, where did my boobs come from? (Grandparents, disregard that comment).


The four of us at the Eastern, some trendy Sydney bar.


Another random cute picture of me and Jon...

Anyway, that's pretty much what we did... also, we took the GRE Bio. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute- you both look great and happy- and make darling penguins...OXOXOX